Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2/3

I got a new puppy! :)

We named her Ciara, she is a 2 1/2 month old pit-bull, I picked her up from the Humane Society on Friday. She is the sweetest dog ever! We haven't had any accidents in the house with her yet, she has gone to the door everytime. She is so smart... :)

This is Britain... She was our first rescue, She is about 1 1/2 year old. She is a handful, but I absolutely love her! We call her squirrel, because she reminds us of the dog from the movie "UP".











This is Ciara, she is the newest. Can you see her personality? :)


This is Hunter, the leader of the pack. (haha) He is 4 years old, such a good guy! Big brother to both of the other dogs, he was Mike's before. Don't tell Mike, but I think they all love me more. :P (Wishful thinking)

One of my New Years resolutions was to start volunteering more often, and making a difference in animals lives, instead of just talking the talk, because I really do love and care for all of the animals, just saying it, and adopting a dog when I can doesn't count, I was volunteering at the Humane Society for a while, but stopped that... Life got a little too busy, and now I am at "No More Homeless Pets". I have my first interview today with Maranda, to see if I can start there. I'm very excited!

That's all I really have to update on. Just the new additions to the family.

-jes

1 comment: