Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sup g?

Life has been going... Just going...

I wish I had more excitement going on in my life, so I could update this more often... But I don't.

I figured out one of my new years resolutions, it's to not text and drive, I have the worst habit of that, and I always almost cause a wreck, or almost get into one when I do... I really need to cool it... As stupid or silly as it sounds, I just want to stop doing that.

My other one, is to start volunteering again, it will probably be at the Humane Society, or another organization that deals with homeless animals, I submitted my application to "No More Homeless Pets", I haven't heard a response yet... I'm beginning to think that they don't check their e-mail...

I figure, since I'm not allowed to have 4 dogs, I better just volunteer, and get my fix of animals everyday. It would really be a blessing to me. :)

That's about as exciting as my life is right now... When I figure something out more exciting. I will keep ya updated.

;*

jes

No comments:

Post a Comment