Saturday, January 16, 2010

Allo

Been a while since I've been able to post, just last thing on my mind,and my computer went out, got a virus... of course it did, this time I was able to restore all of my music though. (Thank Heavens)

I had to buy a new laptop, spoiled myself a little bit in 2010. It does feel good. :) I don't always get a chance to do that, ya know? So this is definitely nice to be able to do.

Well... Mike & I adopted a black lab... She is so cute, her name is Britian... she is a female lab, about a year old, she was bred for small lab puppies, and then just dumped on the street. It's so sad, she was put in a foster home, and the lady still didn't take care of her.

I will have to post pics later. She's definitely an addition to the family.

Life is life, I've been feeling a little in-different the past few weeks, but I think that it will all dissappear shortly... I hope. Haha.

Unfortunately, due to the economy, my sisters husband lost his job, without notice or severence... It's like wtf?1 I feel so bad, they have 3 kids... And then a house, and all the additional bills... It doesn't make sense, they didn't deserve any of this... Not that anyone really does deserve anything, maybe God is just putting a lesson in front of them, ya know? Sometimes the biggest struggles, are always the brightest lights... I am hoping that is what this is...

I have nothing to post about right now, I haven't had anything that exciting go on in my life currently... sadly.

Til the next time!


xx
jes

No comments:

Post a Comment