Friday, January 1, 2010

Short.

I had a really good New Years... Not one that I have ever had before, I'm usually highly intoxicated on that night, completely wasted off my ass, and just don't remember anything, either at a club, or a home party...

This year, I stayed in with my bf, and Sonia & Yella. Love those girls! I know that in 2010, crucial friendships will only further... The ones that aren't meant to be, won't....

Mike cooked a really nice dinner for us, with steak/chicken, salad, corn, and potatoes. With some Rosee' :)... like Nicki Minaj drinks/raps about! hahaha! It was a super chill night, we just watched the ball drop, and sipped on some nice wine/champage. Nothing too flashy...

We didn't even stay up late, til about 1, and then the girls went home, and we went to bed... I was kind of shocked that my New Years was spent like that... It was definitely nice...It really was.

Today is the 1st day, I had the day off, just took it to myself, and relaxed. Moved a few things out of my apartment, and into Mike's.... It's crazy that I am moving in here, after only dating about 7/8 months... I hope it's the right thing... I really do, I don't want this to damage the relationship, or inflict any damage to it... I'm nervous/excited...

I can finally say, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life... I really believe in that statement, & I don't ever want it to change... I think 2009 was just a dull year, not bad, not good... I feel the 2010 energy, and it all feels so positive. It feels like it's going to be a good year... So here is to hoping that!

I hope everyone had a good night last night, and a safe time!

I wanna hear your new years resolutions! :) I will do a seperate post on mine when I figure them out... ha!

jes

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment