Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dreams?

Well... I've been thinking about a lot of things lately... One in specifically... What are my dreams? What have I always wanted to do?

It came to me... I have always wanted to save animals lives, I've always wanted to make a difference with animals, in their lives... And fix their pain...

I wish I had the funds to start my own animal rescue shelter... I would start one right now...that would be the single thing that makes me the most happiest.

As crazy as it sounds, I've always shared a greater bond/companionship with animals over humans themselves... I always need time apart, and alone from people... But never animals... Animals always hold my heart... Always...

Moved in with the bf... And fell in love with his dog, have for the past 8 months.... I've shared a really strong bond with that dog... Its just happened, like I was thinking about today... I think, just like humans, you share certain bonds... There are certain chemistries you have with certain people/animals.

For some unknown reason... I thought when I moved in, I'd be able to get a few more dogs... I have no idea where the thought came from... I really don't.... I guess I jumped to conclusions, and got my hopes really high. Cause I kind of got the shut down tonight. Stating no more animals...

Yeah, to you, and to most it isn't a big deal... But, I've always just wanted to come home to 4 dogs, waiting for me. Happy to see me...

I'll never have kids of my own, it just isn't going to happen, and I need to come to terms with that... So I think I feel like this is as close as I will get.

I suppose be done with the venting, I sound pathetic.

Jes


Xx
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment